From the Classroom to the Big Apple
It’s rare for a conference of this size and visibility to be hosted by students.
In the months leading up to the conference, each student organizer has a lot riding on his or her shoulders, from managing a team to communicating with speakers and attendees. Their work puts them in direct contact with presenters.
Global Portfolio Competition
With an impressive line-up of industry experts ready to share their knowledge in asset management, we were looking forward to hosting our annual GAME Forum in New York City on March 26-28, 2020 and saddened when COVID-19 took that opportunity away. We did, however, continue to hold the global portfolio competition, extending the submission deadline to March 30, 2020. It is with great pleasure we announce the winners of the GAME Forum 2020 global portfolio competition:
- 1st Place - Rice University, M.A. Wright Fund
- 2nd Place – Washington University in St. Louis, Stern Fund
Undergraduate Core Portfolio
- 1st Place – Bryant University, Bryant Archway Investment Fund Equity Portfolio
- 2nd Place – Merrimack College, Merrimack Investment Fund
- 3rd Place – Michigan Technological University, Applied Portfolio Management Program - Team Gold
Undergraduate Growth Portfolio
- 1st Place – University of Dayton, Flyer Investments Fund
- 2nd Place – Youngstown State University, Youngstown State University Student Investment Fund
- 3rd Place – Kennesaw State University, Kennesaw State Student Managed Investment Fund
Undergraduate Value Portfolio
- 1st Place - Washington College, Brown Advisory Student-Managed Investment Fund
- 2nd Place – American University of Beirut, SMIF
- 3rd Place – Shippensburg University, The Wisman Fund
Applications for the 2021 competition can be requested during the event registration process.