Save the Date: March 30-April 1, 2017
Join us in New York City at the Quinnipiac Global Asset Management Education (G.A.M.E.) VII Forum March 30-April 1, 2017. G.A.M.E. will provide an international group of college students and faculty with a unique opportunity to interact with industry leaders and learn best practices in investment management.
- On day one, keynote panels will discuss the global markets, corporate governance, global economy and investment strategy.
- Day two will include a variety of breakout discussion panels, workshops and keynote perspectives.
- The forum will conclude on day three with panels discussing career opportunities within the financial services industry.
- Professor David Sauer, founder, executive director and program chair, Quinnipiac University
- Dr. Bob Froehlich, moderator and program co-chair, independent director
- David Kudla, program co-chair, Mainstay Capital Management LLC
- Jeff Rombach, CPA, program co-chair, Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
Speakers: The G.A.M.E. VII Forum will include a full schedule of notable speakers. View a list of keynote speakers.
Academic: Students and their faculty mentors may attend the forum March 30-April 1, 2017. Learn more
Professional: Professionals may attend March 30, 2017. Learn more
Need more information about G.A.M.E.? Contact us
G.A.M.E. VI Forum Highlights
- 1,400+ participants
- 147 colleges and universities
- Representing 37 countries and 47 states
- 117 speakers from 94 companies and organizations