The Quinnipiac Global Asset Management Education (G.A.M.E.) VII Forum was held March 30-April 1, 2017 in New York City. G.A.M.E. provides an international group of college students and faculty with a unique opportunity to interact with industry leaders and learn best practices in investment management.
- On day one, keynote panels discussed the global markets, corporate governance, global economy and investment strategy.
- Day two included a variety of breakout discussion panels, workshops and keynote perspectives.
- The forum concluded on day three with panels discussing career opportunities within the financial services industry.
- Professor David Sauer, founder, executive director and program chair, Quinnipiac University
- Dr. Bob Froehlich, moderator and program co-chair, independent director
- David Kudla, program co-chair, Mainstay Capital Management LLC
- Jeff Rombach, CPA, program co-chair, Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
Speakers: The G.A.M.E. VII Forum included a full schedule of notable speakers. View a list of keynote speakers.
Need more information about G.A.M.E.? Contact us
G.A.M.E. VII Forum Highlights
- 1,500+ participants
- 160 colleges and universities
- Representing 45 countries and 47 states